My Creations

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hello Kitty, Keroppi, Cinnamoroll Cakes!! I can have dessert anytime!


Check out these cute Sanrio cakes!! Sanrio has teamed up with BreadTalk in Philippines to offer you Hello Kitty, Keroppi, Cinnamoroll, and Badtz Maru cakes!! You can choose between vanilla chiffon filled with fresh strawberry or mango cream, OR chocolate chiffon filled with rich chocolate ganache.  

A whole cake costs P800 (which is around $18 USD), not too bad for such adorable cakes!These are available for order by email in the Philipines.  How convenient (if you live in the Philippines that is)!







4 comments:

  1. omg these are so cute!!! are these already available in any branch of breadtalk?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! Aren't they adorable??

    I think they're only available at Breadtalk in the Philippines, but you might want to double check by contacting them,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! How to order the Hello Kitty cake? I really like it. I tried to visit the breadtalk website but I can't find the way to order it. Can you help me please... Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. go to a breadtalk branch to order.
    \

    ReplyDelete